Sea Friends is a collection of 4 amigurumi characters. A Narwhal (the unicorn of the sea) with silver horn, a cute little fish, a simple starfish and graceful shell. Their size is between 5 and 12 cm (2 and 4 ¾ in) which make them quick to crochet and perfect as little gifts, keychain charms or party favors!
This is a 8 pages PDF crochet pattern which includes:
- 4 amigurumi characters
- more than 70 step by step images
- written instructions in US crochet terms
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- DMC Natura Just Cotton yarn (50 g / 155 m / 170 yd) only a few grams in: light blue (Glacier N87), peach pink (Ixora N104), yellow (Tournesol N16), light pink (Rose Layette N06)
- Scheepjes Lizzy or Anchor Metallic Crochet (25 g / 101 m / 110 yd) in silver
- 2.5 mm crochet hook
- 1 pair of 4 mm and 1 pair of 5 mm safety eyes (or black beads)
- black embroidery thread
- toy stuffing
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle
Skill level: intermediate
Narwhal 12cm (4 ¾") long (horn included)
Fish 5cm (2") long
Star 5cm (2") diameter
Shell 5,5cm (2 ¼") wide
when made with the indicated or similar yarn
To make this amigurumi it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be larger preserving the same proportions.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray