Santa's Helper Amigurumi Elf with crochet pointed hat, striped tights and puffy collar, the elf with long legs who helps Santa Claus in the most hectic period of the year: Christmas!
This is a 5 pages PDF amigurumi written pattern - Available in English (US terms) and Italian.
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- Sport weight cotton yarn (Suggested yarns, 50 g approx. 130 m: Rico Essentials Cotton DK, DMC Natura Just Cotton, Silke Estate) in: Yarn A, Red, approx. 50 g Yarn B, Beige, approx. 20 g Yarn C, White, approx. 20 g Yarn D, Brown, approx. 10 g Yarn E, Brown, wool yarn leftover
- 3 mm (US C/2 or D/3) crochet hook
- safety eyes (about 6 mm diameter)
- 2 small white buttons (max 10 mm / 0.4 in)
- black cotton thread to embroider the mouth
- white waxed cord for shoelaces (0,5 mm thickness, approx. two piece 10 cm / 4 in long)
- bell for hat
- tapestry needle
- fiberfill for stuffing
Skill level: easy
28cm (11") tall from the tip of the hat to the soles of his boots when made with the indicated, or similar, yarn
Body and head are worked together as one piece starting from the bottom to the head. Legs, arms, hat and booties are sewed to the body.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray