Crochet amigurumi Santa Claus full of details: beard and moustache, festive red hat with pompom, sturdy boots (for jumping on roofs!), jacket details and belt with gold buckle plus JAYG (join as you go) technique for joining the arms.
This is an 8 pages PDF amigurumi pattern (with step by step photos) - Available in English (US terms) and Italian.
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- Scheepjes Catona (100% cotton yarn, 50g / 130m): red (Scarlet 192, 50g), brown (Black Coffee 162, 25g), beige (Linen 505, 25g), pink (Cornelia Rose 256, leftover)
- Scheepjes Stone Washed (78% cotton, 22% acrylic, 50g / 130m): white (Moon stone 801, 50g)
- Scheepjes Lizzy (80% viscose, 20% polyester, 25g / 101m): gold (Gold 3, leftover)
- 2.5mm (US B/1 or C/2) crochet hook
- a pair of safety eyes (approx 9 mm diameter)
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- pipe cleaners (optional)
- recycled plastic sheet (optional)
- toy stuffing
Skill level: advanced
25cm / 10" tall when made with the indicated yarn
"Legs, body, arms and head are worked as one piece starting from the boots. All the other pieces are worked separately and then sewn together."
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.