Crochet amigurumi PDF pattern for Italo the Wolf. He is a kind amigurumi wolf who wears a thin felt bow tie (explained step by step in this pattern too!). Almost all the pieces are joined to head and body while crocheting, there are only a few seams to do to complete the project!
This is a 8 pages PDF crochet pattern which includes:
- written instructions in US crochet terms
- more than 60 step by step images
- join-as-you-go pieces with only a few seams to do to complete the project!
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- DK weight cotton yarn in gray, light gray and white. Yarn used for my wolf:
Paintbox Cotton DK (50 g / 125 m / 137 yd) in 406 Slate Grey and 403 Champagne White Yarn and Colors Charming (50 g / 115 m / 125 yd) in 095 Soft Grey
- a small piece of fabric or soft wool felt. Fabric used for my wolf: DHG pre-felt in Saffron
- 2,75 mm crochet hook
- a pair of 9 mm safety eyes
- black embroidery thread or leftover yarn
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- fiberfill for stuffing
- pipe cleaner for the tail (optional)
Skill level: intermediate
15cm / 6” tall when made with the indicated or similar yarn
Head and body are made separately but ears and hair are joined white working the head. Front and rear legs are joined while working the body. Only the tail and chest patch are sewn to the body.
To make this amigurumi it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be larger preserving the same proportions.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.