Crochet amigurumi pattern for Dress-Up Bears is a 3 in 1 pattern which includes the amigurumi bear pattern and 3 crochet costumes (dress + hat) to make the Straw-Bear-ry, Bee-Bear and Flower Bear
This is a 13 pages PDF crochet pattern which includes:
- written instructions in English (US crochet terms) and Italian
- more than 80 step by step images
- size and gauge for 2 different yarn weights to make the Bear
- 3 costumes: Strawberry, Bee and Flower
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- for each Bear:
sport weight yarn Yarn and Color Must Have (100% cotton, 50g / 125m) 2 balls in beige (Ecru 003) or Yarn and Color Charming (68% cotton 32% acrylic, 50g / 102 m), 2 balls in beige (Limestone 009)
* note 1: if you pick different yarn for bear and dress, the dress may have a tighter or looser fit (look at the list below for dress colors) ** note 2: 3 balls of yarn are enough for 2 bears!
- 2.5 / 3 mm crochet hook (or the size suitable for your yarn)
- a pair of 9 mm safety eyes for each bear
- black embroidery thread
- toy stuffing
- stitch markers
- sewing pins
- tapestry needle
Skill level: intermediate (strawberry and bee) / advanced (flower)
21cm (8 ¼") tall when using Yarn and Color Must Have
24cm (9 ½") tall when using Yarn and Color Charming
Worked in pieces then sewn together. To make this amigurumi it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be larger preserving the same proportions.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray