Crochet amigurumi pattern for Brando the Sloth and his crochet hammock.
This is a 7 pages PDF amigurumi pattern (with step by step photos) - Available in English (US terms) and Italian. The pattern includes instruction and photos to learn how to crochet into both sides of the foundation chain
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials (NOT included):
- DMC Woolly, merino wool yarn (50 g / 125 m) in brown (color 115) or similar DK weight yarn
- DMC Natura Just Cotton (50 g / 155 m) or similar fingering weight / 4 ply yarn in: beige (Gardenia 36) dark brown (Tropic brown 22) blue (Turquoise 49)
- 2.5 mm (US B/1 or C/2) crochet hook
- a pair of 6 mm safety eyes
- a safety nose (approx. 12 x 10 mm)
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- 2 tiny branches (approx. 7cm long)
- jute cord
- wire brush
Skill level: intermediate
19cm tall (22.5cm until the ears) when made with the indicated or similar yarn
Brando is worked in one piece from the bottom of the legs to the head. Head cover and arms are worked separately and then sewn together.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray