Crochet amigurumi pattern for Bea and Miki, mom and baby kangaroos. This pattern includes a crochet scarf and hats!
This is a 10 pages PDF amigurumi pattern (with photos) - Available in English (US terms) and Italian.
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials (NOT included):
- DMC Natura Just Cotton (50 g / 155 m) or similar fingering weight / 4 ply yarn in: brown (Canelle 37) coral (Coral 18) pale blue (Acqua 100) orange (Safran 47)
- 2.5 mm (US B/1 or C/2) crochet hook
- a pair of 9 mm safety eyes
- 2 black beads 4 mm diameter
- black embroidery thread
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- fiberfill for toy stuffing
Skill level: intermediate
mom is 20cm / 8" tall, baby is 8cm / 3" tall when made with the indicated or similar yarn
All the pieces are worked separately and then sewn together.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray