Amigurumi Bunny in bulky yarn with buttoned jacket and flower crown with crochet flowers and thin felt roses and leaves.
This is a 9 pages PDF crochet pattern, available in English (US terms) and Italian, which includes:
- written instructions in US crochet terms
- 48 step by step images
- printable template for felt details
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- Bulky yarn in brown, lilac and yellow. For my Spring Bunny I used: DHG Piuma yarn (100% extrafine merino wool / 100g / 120m / 131 yards) in colors Terra (2 skeins) and Croco, DHG Cyrcus yarn (44% Baby Alpaca, 32% Merino wool, 22% Polyamide, 2% Viscose / 100g / 220m / 240 yards) in Amber
- thin felt in green and mustard (DHG Pre-felt in colors Saffron and Caipirinha)
- 4 mm crochet hook
- a pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- 3 buttons approx. 15 mm diameter
- black embroidery thread
- sewing thread and needle
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- toy stuffing
- wire brush
Skill level: intermediate
29cm / 11.5" tall when made with the indicated or similar yarn
Head, legs, body and tail are worked in rounds. Legs and body are worked in one piece. Ears and jacket are worked in rows, turning the work at the end of each row. Leaves and little roses are made with thin felt, you need sewing thread and sewing needle, but no sewing skills!
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray