Crochet amigurumi PDF pattern for Ugo the Cat. Ugo is a crochet cat who stands on his 4 legs, with upturned tail and a collar with a tiny bell. This amigurumi cat is worked in one piece starting from the head, there are only a few seams to do to complete the cat. The same PDF includes instructions to make 1 color and 2 colors cat.
This is a 9 pages PDF crochet pattern which includes:
- written instructions in US crochet terms and Italian
- instructions to make 1 color and 2 colors cat (included in same PDF file)
- more than 40 step by step images
- only a few seams to do to complete the project!
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- DK weight yarn. Ginger cat is made in Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn (78% Cotton / 22% Acrylic, 50g / 130m) in color 809 Yellow Jasper (approx 30 grams). Gray and white cat is made in Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK yarn (100% Cotton, 50g / 125m) in color 406 Slate Grey (approx 25 grams) and 403 Champagne White (approx 10 grams)
- a small amount of DK cotton yarn in red or other color for the collar
- 3 mm crochet hook
- a pair of 6 mm safety eyes
- black embroidery thread
- a small bell and a jump ring
- chenille stem
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- toy stuffing
Skill level: intermediate
5” / 12,5cm tall when made with the indicated or similar yarn
Head, body and legs are worked in one piece starting from the head. The tail is joined to the body while working. Ears are sewn to the head.
To make this amigurumi it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be larger preserving the same proportions.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray