Crochet amigurumi PDF pattern for Flora the Hen and the Little Chick.
Using this pattern you can crate a hen in your favorite colors and a little chick that is very quick to make! Crochet your own amigurumi toy following the step by step instructions and photos included in this PDF pattern.
This is a 15 pages PDF crochet pattern which includes:
- written instructions in English (US crochet terms) and Italian
- more than 90 step by step images
- one coloring page to pick the right colors for your hen and chicken
- 2 pages of tips for making amigurumi!
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- Fingering weight cotton yarn, Anchor Baby Pure Cotton (100% Cotton, 50g / 165m / 180yds) in brown shades, yellow and red
- size B-1 / 2 or 2,25 mm hook (adjust the size depending on the yarn used)
- a pair of 12 mm safety eyes for the hen and 6mm for the chick (adjust the size depending on the yarn used)
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- toy stuffing
Skill level: intermediate
(hen) 6” / 15cm tall when made with the indicated yarn
(chick) 2,5” / 6cm tall when made with the indicated yarn
Head and body are worked in one piece starting from the top of the head for both the hen and the chick. All the other pieces are sewn to the body of the hen. The wings of the chick are made while working the body.
To make this amigurumi it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be larger preserving the same proportions.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Amigurumi made by "Your name", design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.
I’d love to see your makes, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #airalidesign @airali_gray