Crochet amigurumi pattern for Ernest the Octopus (+ bowler hat, walking stick, suitcases and his mustache!).
This is a 6 pages PDF amigurumi pattern (with photos) - Available in English (US terms) and Italian.
**It is NOT a finished toy, it is a digital downloadable pattern to make the amigurumi character with your hands, yarn and a crochet hook
Materials (NOT included):
- DMC Natura Just Cotton (50 g / 155 m) or similar fingering weight / 4 ply yarn in: blue (Aguamarina 25) black (Noir 11) brown (Siena 41) red (Bourgogne 34) gray (Gris argent 09)
- 2.5 mm (US B/1 or C/2) crochet hook
- a pair of 6 mm safety eyes
- brass colored chain and jump ring
- pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- fiberfill for toy stuffing
Skill level: intermediate/advanced
15 cm / 6" tall when made with the indicated or similar yarn
Ernest the Octopus is worked in one piece, starting with 8 tentacles, then the head and finally the belly.
You may sell amigurumi toys made from Airali design patterns only in small quantity, providing each toy with a tag that gives me credit as Designer and you as Maker (eg. Gino the Bear made by Lucy, design by Ilaria Caliri www.airalidesign.com). If you sell also on Etsy or other marketplace you have to mention my website in the description of the item. You may not sell or share the pattern.